At the "Discipling others to love Jesus" material there is a up and down chart that describes the life of a Christian. Sometimes he is spiritually high, sometimes he is down. I guess I'm in a down side of my life now. i know i cant base it on feelings. but do you still recall the first time you met Christ. i still remember it. I felt like a heavy load was lifted from me. i miss that feeling.
Kinda ironic I'm teaching people to love Christ, but somehow its hard for me to do it. Sometimes forcing myself to do it. I know how Peter feels being asked by Jesus on John 21 "Do you love me?" Take note here that he denied Jesus 3 times.
How many times have i fallen? How many times have i hurt Christ? How can i say i love Him?
we are all just like Peter. thank God for 1 John 1:9! my prayer is "Lord love me".
Sorry guys for being delayed. I not feeling well these pass few days. anyways bawi ko na lang ;)
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment